Yet another busy week has passed (have got no time for blogging!!).. Few things that I learned this week includes
- COM+ export feature
- How application proxy works internally (in COM+)
- Few more debugging technics..
- Managed exception debugging
- Event Log programming from .NET (System.Diagnostics namespace)
- Networking and making best out of it (its about social networking! not the computer networking..)
And yes, I just got a good news at job yesterday that I was anticipating.. Life is better with more responsibility..