Here I have mentioned the Google Chrome extensions, I use almost every single day. As I start using new ones or stop using any (because of better option) I will keep updating following list.
- AutoPager Chrome
- Docs PDF/Powerpoint Viewer (by Google)
- Mail Checker Plus for Google Mail™
- Minimalist Facebook
- Minimalist for Google Calendar™
- Minimalist for Google Reader™
- RSS Subscription Extension (by Google)
- Screen Capture (by Google)
- Smart Video Enlarger for YT (YouTube)
- Web Application
Browser Extensions are great when you only have the ones you regularly use. My rule of thumb has been every once in a while (once every 3-4 weeks), I go and check is there an extension I haven’t used in last one week, if there is, see if it can be removed. If you have suggestion for any other good Google Chrome Extension OR better option for any of the above ones, please leave a comment.