October 9, 2007

Silverlight Weekend..

Yeah, last weekend was a silverlight weekend.

Got to meet author of this book. Yes, I attended a seminar on Silverlight 1.0 and 1.1 by Jason Beres (Product Manager, Infragistics). Microsoft held this seminar in our corporate campus and was fun getting real hands on experience on silverlight. Whats more, I won a TShirt in the Question-Answer session Happy.

And yes, we have Principal Development Lead for Silverlight team from Redmond here @ bangalore right now. So, going to attend few of his seminars as well to really clear my concepts and doubts about silverlight. One thing, I am pretty sure about though, is SILVERLIGHT rocks! Its going to be the mainstream of all our web applications. AJAX is nothing when it comes to silverlight according to development plans, more I can not disclose because of NDA.

Stay tuned.. Wave