June 17, 2010

My bookmarks today - Thursday, June 17, 2010



Stories I shared on Google Reader today...


New book: Microsoft Access 2010 Plain & Simple
from: Microsoft Press
Access users.. any ?
5:23:38 PM

Google is eating Microsoft’s lunch, one tasty bite at a time.
from: RescueTime Blog
I dont know, but I feel that RescueTime is getting bunch of money evangelizing G :) I have stopped using it a long time ago..
5:22:35 PM

QtdSync is an easy-to-use rsync server and client for Windows
from: Download Squad
Looks interesting.
5:20:24 PM

Extension sync comes to Google Chrome
from: Download Squad
Nice one!
5:17:01 PM

Paramount Will Provide Movies to Redbox Without Delay
from: Maximum PC all RSS Feed
5:13:51 PM

YouTube Adds Video Editing in the Cloud
from: GigaOM
Now, I am thinking, should I really pay 50$ to Motionbox for HD video stroage? If google starts premium plans with ability to upload videos more than 10 minutes / 2GB, I'm onboard.
12:04:04 PM

Flock Dumps Mozilla for Chromium
from: GigaOM
Good move!
12:02:57 PM

Modi launches school enrollment drive from border villages(photos)
from: DeshGujarat.Com
11:57:07 AM

New Flock divorces Firefox, snuggles up to Chrome
from: Webware.com
8:26:34 AM



Blogpost created by AutoWriter