October 10, 2006

Problem to my long time image hosting problem..

Many times while blogging, I have faced the problem that I put images with source as external website links. Now, if websites removes pictures from their location (which they can at any time... !), my image on the blog stops showing up and the ugly cross is shown.

I was searching for solution to this problem and Yahoo!!! got a solution today.

ImageShack is the site which allows me to upload images for free of cost and as many images as I can. So, now, for my blog, for every image, first I will upload the image to imageshack my account and then reference it on the blog so no issues of red cross now onwards.

I have still a doubt if ImageShack has some policy that after few days they delete the images from the account.. well !! if that is the case, I will still have to find another solution.