November 4, 2006

Google spreadsheet including new features like Collaborate and Discuss !!!

I was looking at my previous post here !! And was looking at this feature once more to find out something new out of it.. and yes, I found some very cool new features in Google Spreadsheet !!

They are Collaborate and Discuss..

  1. Collaborate lets multiple people work on the document at the same time. So, the owner of the document can invite the other people.
  2. Discuss feature can let all the people talk regarding the spreadsheet, just like a chat application within the browser interface !!!

I was really amazed looking at these features.. really a killing features. I have provided with some of the snapshots below..

Collaboration feature live !!!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Discuss feature looks really cool !! Isn't it ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Google Rocks !!!