- Our mail account would still have 2MB or 4MB of storage and we would be happy about that.
- We would find a mail by manually reviewing each subject and sender.
- We would pay for software like Picasa, Keyhole (now Google Earth), Sketchup.
- Many startups would not exist without Google AdSense, so there would be less innovation.
- Opera would still be shareware and ad-supported.
- Our homepage would be a portal, or about:blank.
- Our search engines would be cluttered, would mix ads with organic results and wouldn't care about the users.
- We wouldn't look for a search bar in every site.
- We would think beta software is just for the testers and it's dangerous.
- Tchnology news would be less exciting.
November 25, 2006
What would happen, If Google Didn't Exist...
at 3:29 PM