- Categorize your posts with labels
- Control who can read your blog
- Change the appearance and content of your blog with your mouse instead of HTML
Take a look at the tour to see all the new things you can do (well, a lot of the new things ... they didn't all fit in the tour).
With release of this version, they limiting the number of people who can switch over. (You'll see a link on your Blogger dashboard when you are able to move.) Eventually, of course, everyone will be able to transition their blogs to the new version.
If you can't wait, you can create a new account on the beta now and make a new blog to test out the new features. Because the new Blogger uses Google Accounts, you can use your existing Google login, or create a new one. (Later, you'll be able to merge your current and beta accounts, and have all your blogs in one place.)
I also came to know about some things to be considered while migrating to the new blog beta version.
- You’ll need a Google Account
- Features are still being added
- Third-party applications need to update
- You can’t “undo” (The worst one I think..)
I will post more about the new version in the coming days, but for now, this is it. You can post your feedback on the Blogger Help Group or via or feedback form.