TortoiseCVS lets you directly check out modules, update, commit and see differences by right clicking on files and folders within Explorer. You can see the state of a file with overlays on top of the normal icons within Explorer. It even works from within the file open dialog. You can perform tagging, branching, merging and importing, and you can go directly to a browser web log (using ViewCVS or CVSWeb) on a particular file.
- Fixed: One SSH connection for multiple file Commit
- Fixed: CVS unedit doesn't work
- Fixed: Bug in the CVSGUI protocol code that caused exit code to sometimes be lost
- Fixed: Nested checkout does not work
- Fixed: TortoiseAct.exe exception when tagging
- Fixed: Large update - initial output truncated
- Fixed: Bug number support
- Fixed: Ignores custom home folder
- Partly implemented RFE 1329258: Support "Static Files"
- Add Contents: Always show Explorer menu in context menu
- History and Revision Graph can now handle filenames containing semicolons
- Added bug number support to 'Show edited files' command
- Various installer improvements
- Full support for 64-bit Windows on AMD processors
- Added bug number support in Annotate dialog